|Kateqoriya :||Sənaye və kənd təsərrüfatıMühəndis|
|İşə götürən :||Firma|
|Əlaqədar şəxs :|
|Tarix:||23 Jan 2015|
|Son tarix:||23 Apr 2015|
Baku Shipyard LLC is looking for Piping Engineer. Salary is negotiable and depends on candidate’s experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read the Owner’s specification to understand work scope, understand piping system specifications and requirements;
• During construction, inspect works at site and if necessary clarify job requirements with Owner’s Representatives and classification surveyor;
• Plan the piping work in detail in accordance with the overall Project Work Schedule and monitor especially any piping related work in the critical path and provide feedback to direct Manager and Project Manager;
• Supervise the contractors to ensure that they carry out their work productively and in accordance with the work schedule, enforce safety at the work place;
• Participating in engineering meetings, project meetings;
• Monitor the manpower deployment and work progress on board of vessels and inform his direct Manager and Project Manager on any problem area;
• Co-ordinate material issue, report fabrication progress and issue notices for critical actions;
• Receive, or obtain approved-for-constructions drawings from Engineering Office. Submit full traceability documents (Inspection reports) to Project Manager or any person(s) designated by the Project Manager;
• Manage safety in accordance with the requirements of the Safety and Health Manual. When required, apply for relevant safety permits before starting work.
• A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least three (3) years direct working experience;
• Experience in the shipbuilding or oil and gas onshore/offshore industry is an added advantage;
• Experience in Test Pack Preparation, Marking Test Limits per system, Hydro testing and Punch clearing;
• Experience in performing visual, dimensional, complex mechanical / piping Installation & Inspection;
• Experience in Piping Fabrication, Line Tracing, welding joint inspection, orientation, and modification;
• Detailed knowledge of fabrication & erection techniques used for platforms, pipe racks and associated codes and standards;
• Good in planning, organizing, interpersonal skills and able to work independently;
• Able to co-ordinate with vendor or supplier in technical matter & commissioning;
• PC-knowledge: MS Office, AutoCAD;
• Able to read, understand all type of piping related drawings;
• Able to converse write in English and Azeri.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English and with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.