|Kateqoriya :||İnformasiya TexnologoyalarıSistem idarəetməsi|
|İşə götürən :||Firma|
|Əlaqədar şəxs :|
|Tarix:||28 Apr 2015|
|Son tarix:||28 Apr 2017|
Designs, installs and supporting LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems network segments.
As system administrator responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's IT systems.
Experience in ISP(Internet Service Provider) or Telecommunication company is preferable.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Maintain system efficiency.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Maintain network and system security.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to company users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance. Be responsible for technical KPI’s.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems,etc.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• At least Bachelor's degree.Education related to the technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
• Microsoft Certification.
• Linux Certification.
• Network Certification.
• Position Experience and Requirements
• Minimum 5 year experience related to network/system administration.
• Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends.
Please send your cvs to email@example.com indicating position name in subject line.