|Kateqoriya :||Sənaye və kənd təsərrüfatıMühəndis|
|İşə götürən :||BOS SHELF LLC|
|Əlaqədar şəxs :|
|Tarix:||20 Apr 2015|
|Son tarix:||20 Apr 2017|
Employer: BOS SHELF LLC
Position title: QC Inspector
Location: Garadagh r., Salyan highway 83,
“BOS Shelf” LLC mainly specialized on piles & jackets fabrication, piping works. BOS Shelf has the reputation as the best performing contractor in the Caspian region. Our company is also involved to “Shah Daniz 2” Project and considered one of the main subcontractors of the project. We prioritized improvements in working conditions for its employees. We have built two brand new amenity blocks, which have training facilities and modern office facilities fully conforming to the international standards. While achieving a very demanding schedule, we remained focused on our priority to ensure that all worked safely and remained healthy.
• Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
• Monitors the transfer of the unique material identifiers to ensure material traceability where required.
• Monitors welding parameters and consumables during installation / construction activities.
• Monitor procedure qualification and welder’s qualifications.
• Checks the availability and suitability of the filler material and of the preheating, welding, heat treatment, the bevels, the extent of the repairs made by the various welders.
• Performs pipe line up check, ensuring that all installed pipe/fittings are to the correct specification and that the material is in accordance with the specified Material Traceability requirements.
• Carry out visual inspections.
• Completes daily inspection reports.
• Report fit-up or welding anomalies to the QC Engineer.
• Ensure that all Welding, Heat Treatment, any hardness testing, Inspection and Non-destructive testing are in compliance with the relevant codes and specifications.
• Visually examine work in progress and monitors repair procedures
• Preferably coming from a Welding Environment in Piping/Construction
• Quality Control systems
• CSWIP 3.1
• Radiographic Interpretation, preferred but not essential
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary package
• Mandatory and Medical Insurance
• Transport will be provided
• Lunch will be provided
Please send your CV to Y.Aghayev@bos-shelf.com by indicating the position title (QC Inspector) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted