|Kateqoriya :||Sənaye və kənd təsərrüfatıMühəndis|
|İşə götürən :||Firma|
|Əlaqədar şəxs :|
|Tarix:||15 Dec 2014|
|Son tarix:||15 Mar 2015|
Employer: BOS SHELF LLC
Position title: Safety Officer
Location: Garadagh r., Salyan highway 83,
“BOS Shelf” LLC mainly specialized on piles & jackets fabrication, piping works.BOS Shelf has the reputation as the best performing contractor in the Caspian region.Our company is also involved to “Shah Daniz 2” Project and considered one of the main subcontractors of the project. We prioritized improvements in working conditions for its employees. We have built two brand new amenity blocks, which have training facilities and modern office facilities fully conforming to the international standards.While achieving a very demanding schedule, we remained focused on our priority to ensure that all worked safely and remained healthy.
• Assist as a member of the Site Emergency Team
• Understanding the risks/hazards and mitigation measures of activities and ensuring mitigation measures are in place and maintained
• Conduct continual worksite inspections and patrols of company facilities, including subcontractor activities, and report any deficiencies to the appropriate supervision.
• Ensuring any remedial actions are closed out and maintained
• Assist Safety Supervision in investigating any incidents (accidents or near misses) that occur.
• Meeting set Safety targets, conducting, documenting and ensuring effective close out of Safety Audits , General Inspection Reports & Stop Cards
• Support the Construction team in overseeing that the Permit to Work system is being used properly by both company and sub-contractor personnel.
• Conduct induction and safety training courses
• Conduct and/ or assist with safety meetings for BOS Shelf and sub-contractor personnel.
• Maintain and update a library of General Inspection Reports , Safety Audits and “lessons learnt” relevant to Construction activities and ensuring lessons learnt are incorporated into work activities
• Management of technical and project documentation and data reporting on site
• Carry out routine checks of emergency equipment
• Ensuring adequate Safety Signs are maintained and displayed.
Key Job Requirements:
• 1-3 years at relevant position
• Appropriate education
• Presence of relevant certificates is a mandatory
• In-depth knowledge about HSE system
• MS Office
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary package
• Mandatory and Medical Insurance
• Transport will be provided
• Lunch will be provided
Please send your CV to Y.Aghayev@bos-shelf.com by indicating the position title (Safety Officer) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted